Monday, February 15, 2010

How Long After Waxing Can Infection Occur Facial Waxing Tips........?

Facial Waxing tips........? - how long after waxing can infection occur

So I had a problem that many Indian women, I had dark hair on the face, so I waxed my face yesterday. not it hurt that I thought he would, and the redness is gone when I woke up this morning. My face is a little itchy, but the lady in the salon did not tell me to bite. Just wondering, how long after waxing can be a shower? It was my first time makes it happen, and I heard that you are hot and humid places under the waxing (especially avoid the face) should, because the thing is to open the pores and cause outbreaks of infection with redness , etc., so that its been almost 24 hours because I, I can wash your hair? cuz I have also heard that you expect, especially if its ur first time it happen was ....

Moreover, no one had facial wax before? If it tipsE Help! Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wrong to advise you from the beginning and now they want more advice? Yes, but who would never have thought to do first. Now you need to get waxed (expensive and straw, as the beard of a man appears).

Anonymous said...

The wax is the best way to remove unwanted hair, especially Indian women, because as you said, have thinning hair and reduce hair growth.

Do you have the corect consultant.
Wait 24 hours after 24 hours have passed, is in the shower / wash.

Counsel for waxing the face did not affect the wax so that you do not want the germs and bacteria from the hands to give to open the pores could cause an infection, acne, etc.
Keep it up regularly, you will be many ways to the outcome in this way in the form of shorter hair, etc.

Post a Comment