Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dog Mounting Horny Girl How Do I Get My Beagle To Stop Humping Our Great Dane?

How do I get my Beagle to stop humping our Great Dane? - dog mounting horny girl

We have a 13 "Beagle is a rescue operation. In any case, it is in the heat and I swear I have never seen a hot dog!
It is always our German humping dog! Yes, I admit it's pretty funny to see this little dog big dog humping our legs, neck, or whatever you can get it. Unfortunately, our German dog is very tired of the poor can not Danish or even longer than 30 seconds in front of our little Beagle is a hot assembly. It has, in the heat for 3 weeks, as now, I think it will soon be over!?
So what can I do to stop him? "I tried to be sprinkled with water and will not stop. In fact, I fear, Dane will finally reach our hot little. I tried to keePing in separate rooms, but Beagle's ruined my door to try to get to see the Dane!
Any help here would be appreciated.
BTW, I'm not worried about your pregnancy, because our dog is a German girl! Silly Beagle

5 comments:

Nathaly said...

This is not really hot dogs FEMA to do it because of something to domain.

If you are running a pack of uually the lives of women, because the dog is sooo much greater than merely working hard to strengthen its dominant position.

I would like to advise an evaporator is a good way to physically care for dogs with injuries OOF her.Get spray bottles used in the exhibition will be to ensure that it is not sure spray is like an injection of water.

When it starts to sprinkle his hump automaticlly .. This shows that the effect of an aerosol Unmoved (INTHE crack no eyes!)

It works with cats and dogs. Make sure that you keep the bottle

Good luck

Rumisha R said...

They were sterilized

Mystic Firefly said...

Good luck. I have 3 dogs of all men who are sterilized, and still do! I hate ... If you find a way so everyone knows!

cougarki... said...

I would suggest setting the dog and scold when he does it. Our healers blue male (solid) is used to hump our people (nutured) rottwieler admonished him, and he stopped. We had a couple of times does not.

TruthSee... said...

Lighters are super talented, unfortunately! I know what you say about this is pretty funny, because our rescued beagle () like our yellow lab male boss (also male). I think he thinks he is much bigger than it actually is. Anyway, we keep shouting, "Hey" loud every time I arrived in the laboratory or palms. Sometimes I use a spray bottle and spray on board the Beagle. Finally I just stopped trying to do. When they are fixed in position, it would be the best option, but.

Post a Comment